Are you new to yoga? Wondering what to bring to class?
- Wear comfortable clothing, somewhat fitted so that you can move easily and that I can see your body alignment to make sure your yoga experience is 100% safe
- Please bring a yoga mat, a yoga strap, and two yoga blocks. Prepare to be barefoot. Consider bringing a blanket or pillow to cushion your knees or for your head for extra comfort. A hand towel is also a great idea, should you sweat
- I want you to be as “in the moment” as possible during class, so phones/smartwatches are best kept away.
- Chair yoga options are given as well. If you have some medical issues or physical limitations you’d like to chat with Sally about so she can give proper modifications — please reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-226-8211.
- Trust me, you are flexible and capable for this class and ANY body can do yoga. We welcome you and want you to feel comfy and safe here. Let us care for you. As always, reach out if you have any questions.